Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012

At 2:27 this morning, my first-born turned 21. How did that happen?! It's been a great ride so far, though. Maybe I'll even persuade him to come out to the High Dive next Friday for The Tap Project Benefit Concert, with Your Mother Should Know, The Tailenders, Youth Rescue Mission and Curtains for You.

Here's the list:

Explodatron
Over the past 21 years, I've learned a lot about what appeals to boys. A giant robot that blows things up would be high on the list.


Not Dead Yet
I dig the Monty Python reference. And also: my first-born is 21, and yet . . .

Salvador Dali Llama
The unequivocal favorite of the week. I love a collision pun. It's almost too obvious, but I'm glad someone had the audacity to use it.


Today I Caught a Plague
This one seems to go with Not Dead Yet. I like the complete sentence, apparently delivered with utter calm.

You Are Plural
Gotta love the grammar jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment