Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 24, 2012

Sunshine two days in a row?! What is this, spring? Enjoy it while you can.

Without even trying very hard, I found two themes: party and space. I just wish someone had come up with a party in space.

Bath Party
Remove one letter and something serious and political becomes something silly and fun. We should do this more often.

Mars Red Sky
Oceans of Mars
It's Mars, OK? My imagination has spent a lot of time there lately. According to this picture, I even played a show there (possibly on the bed of a former ocean, under a red sky):
Your Mother Should Know on Mars

The Outer Space Heaters 
I've always thought "space heater" was an awfully cool name for a pretty mundane object. Now I see why.

Post Rapture Party
What if it already happened and nobody qualified? Might as well party.

1 comment:

  1. O rapture happened a while ago. I thought I would be the last person chosen.
    Heaven is nice, I finally understand enharmonic spelling.

    ReplyDelete