Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17, 2012

And a very happy St. Patrick's Day to ya! Loads of great bands out there this weekend! Put on some green and go have fun.(Unless, like me, you're still recovering from the time change and an awesome but exhausting 3-hour rehearsal, in which case -- put on some green, have fun at home, and go to bed early.)

20 Lb Gumball
This is a hilarious and implausible image, but scary, too. I don't want to meet the kid who can chew this thing, and I really don't want to find it stuck under my theater seat.

Bottle of Bones
Sounds pirate-y. Arr.

Dragonlord
In my youth, I spent a lot of time in Ursula K. LeGuin's Earthsea with a certain Dragonlord. At the same time, I was discovering the music that still speaks to me. I love it when my interests intersect.

Super Happy Story Time Land
A little too long, a little too goofy. Works for me.

Walk the Moon
When you travel on a moonlit night, the moon travels with you. Kind of hard to get the leash on, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment