Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 6, 2012

As I blog, I'm listening to Your Mother Should Know, live at the Blue Moon. We sound pretty good! But the best part of playing shows is still that it ensures we get out regularly to hear other people. Yeah, I'm talking about you, Andrew James Robison, Red Ribbon, and Peterman! Great show. On to Reverb Fest tonight. Meanwhile, some band names:

Brokestra
In which our heroes discover just how much money there is to be made in music.

Little Green Cars
One of my brother's high school classmates owned a little green Opel named Stewart (after a pet turtle, I believe). I've liked little green cars ever since, especially when they have names.

My Heart is an Idiot
Technically not a band, but this about sums up 98% of blues, rock and country songs.

Pink House
Across from my childhood home was a pink house, known as The Pink House. Later, it was painted white, and now it's yellow, but it will always be The Pink House to me.

Two Heads is Twice as Many Teeth
Why mess around with metaphor when you can go straight to literal, mathematical fact?

No comments:

Post a Comment