Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 23, 2012

I go out of town for a weekend and many of my favorite bands have gigs! Not fair! Very sorry to miss Pouch, Curtains for You, and Young Fresh Fellows. Well, maybe next time. Great names just keep coming:

Guitars
This name is like Snakes on a Plane-style truth in advertising. Unless, of course, there are no guitars in the band at all, which would also be pretty great.

Moose Portrait
I think I saw this on Facebook last week. I wondered, "Where is squirrel?"

Owl Pussycat
This sounds like the introduction: "Owl, Pussycat. Pussycat, Owl." Then they went to sea in their beautiful pea-green boat.

Slug Guts
Warm Soda
I'm grouping these together because they appeal to me for the same reason: they make me go yuck, but laugh at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment