Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas! Not many shows this week, but Santa brought a handful of winners: one seasonal, the rest decidedly not.

Death Polka
I've heard of a dance of death, but I never pictured it accompanied by jolly oom-pah music.


The Donner Vixens
Christmas-y, yet of questionable taste in so many ways! (Insert your own cannibal joke here). I heard this week that if Santa's reindeer are as usually portrayed, with full antlers in mid-winter, they're all female. So I really hope this is a girl group.

Full Toilet
This may be the grossest band name I've encountered, because we've all seen it. But it made me laugh.


Leadership by Assault
My wish for 2012 is that this is not what we get.

Redneck Girlfriend
This partners nicely with my favorite Young Fresh Fellows song, "Hillbilly Drummer Girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment