Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011

It's finally nice out and I want to go out and play, so let's make this quick.

The Airborne Toxic Event
Take 1 scary, potentially lethal occurrence, give it a calm official title, repurpose said title as the name of a rock band. I like the hyper-rational badassery that results.

Hooray for Earth
I love the wide-eyed ingenuousness of this name. Having read up on how much it takes to simply survive away from our home world, I wholeheartedly join the cheer. We live in Paradise.

Mangled Bohemians
I've said it before: who's going to clean up this mess?

Shot in Minnesota
Ow. (If you're shot in Minnesota, do you still die in Utah?)

Tiny Moving Parts 
This speaks to me of intricacy, precision, and perfectly meshed function. Now I'm curious -- what's rock & roll about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment