Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012

It rained all week, the yard is full of leaves, and now I have a cold. I get it. It's fall. Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour tonight, and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BY TUESDAY!!! When it's all over, I really, really hope we have some things to celebrate.

Meanwhile, I can always celebrate local music and creative band names:

Green Jello
Brings potlucks to mind. No food is naturally that color. Put it on the plate with the hot foods, and everything tastes like lime.

Ollallaholics
It ululates! 

Pianos Become the Teeth
That must have been some dream. Or maybe they're talking about Dr. Teeth . . .

The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band
Maybe it's the preacher's kid in me, but I can't help but notice the combination of "reverend" and even a mild swear word. Never heard Dad swear; Mom was another story.

The Stravinsky Riots
Oh, to have been in Paris in 1913 . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment