Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 23, 2012

What a beautiful summer day for the Rock & Roll Marathon! Not just rainy, but windy, too. June in Seattle -- the purgatory leading to the paradise that is July.

The Gallow Swing
But do it rock?

Glitter Wizard
Wizard Boots
When I saw these two, I hoped I'd get to do a whole fantasy-themed post, but it didn't pan out. So here they are as a pair, making me wish for a pair of glittery wizard boots.

Legato Bebop
A name that trips off the tongue. Is it possible, or is this one of those impossible things to believe before breakfast?


Tape Stacks
I chose this one in honor of my husband, who many years ago wrote: "Today I cleaned my room. Arranged my tapes in three neat little stacks." He has recently completed a project of digitizing several hundred cassettes -- much more than three stacks worth. The vinyl will take a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment