Saturday, March 5, 2016

March 5, 2016

Can anything compare to that feeling when you've been sick but now you're not? Wow, I can do things again! Maybe I'll finally be able to record that vocal track. Meanwhile, the band names continue to do most of the work for me here:

American Wrecking Company
AKA party politics as usual. When the revolution comes, they will have brought it on themselves.

Chase N Skwerells
Not only is this a great cartoon character name, but I can't help thinking this is how dogs would spell it, if dogs could spell.

Compass & Knife
What we should all know how to use if we're to survive the coming dystopia and find our way home.

Ted Cruz and the Trumps
Points for topicality joined to classic X and the Y structure. I would love to wake up and have this be the only reason we know these names; the rest was only a dream.

The Rainy Day Splish Splosh Band
The localest flavor, with tasty onomatopoeia. This one cheered me up and made my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment