Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 19, 2013

I identify as both writer and musician, but writer first, though I've probably made a little more money as a musician. I figured the blogosphere did not need another blog about writing, so I was pleased to find a different kind of word-based creative expression to ponder. When I started this project almost three years ago, I didn't imagine the supply of band names would last this long. Apparently, this well has no bottom.

Minot
I am never surprised to meet someone from Minot, ND. It is a town people are from. (My mother grew up near Minot and worked there for a time before her marriage to my dad.) I don't think I've ever met anyone who was moving there, but maybe that's because Seattle is a place people move to.

Power Skeleton
I have it on good authority that October is Skeleton Awareness Month. I have a sore hip, so I'm quite aware of my own personal skeleton. When I eventually have my hips and/or knees replaced, I want them to put in a sound chip to make noise like a servo motor.

Skunk Rider
Whether hero or villain, this character must have very short legs and no sense of smell. Probably not afraid to use chemical weapons.

Where My Bones Rest Easy
More Skeleton Awareness! Let them rest when their work is through.

The Wiled
Fun with spelling! It sounds like what rock music is, and describes those who have succumbed to its charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment