Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13, 2013

I don't get out to too many shows that I'm not playing on (or so it seems after last weekend), so tonight is a special treat: a much anticipated show for I which I don't have to do anything but show up! Shelby Earl celebrates the release of Swift Arrows tonight at the Columbia City Theater, with Mikey and Matty, and Courtney Marie Andrews. I know, a whole bunch of name names, but elsewhere in time and place are an abundance of named bands to make up for it.

Badger Pocket
Either a tiny town in Arkansas, or a feature of a previously unknown species of marsupial weasel.

Future Bible Heroes
Because, as my friends in the United Church of Christ say, "God is still speaking."

Human Animation Lab
Why do I think this is going to involve lightning and an assistant named Igor?

Strangely Alright
Duddley Doright's weirder cousin.

Warpvomit
What happens when you get spacesick on a faster-than-light ship.

Honorable mention to a lineup that reads like a poem:
Seize the Sun
Love the Lost
Ascend from Silence
 


No comments:

Post a Comment