Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012

Young Fresh Fellows at the Sunset tonight! We're going to try to make it -- a reward after a day of errands.

This week's picks:

Automotive Steamhorse
Only two words, but so many syllables! I picture somebody driving a locomotive down the street.
 
The Hoot Hoots
I like the repetition (they must not have been playing the week that was my theme) and the onomatopoeia of the word "hoot." Plus I'm rather fond of owls, so there you go.
 

Imagine Dragons
I'm always happy to imagine dragons. Not sure I want to meet one, but imagine? Sure.

The Mighty Squirrels
I first noticed this band because they're on the same bill YFF, but I will always get behind anything that is both small and mighty.

Yellow Dubmarine
Yellow Submarine was my introduction to the Beatles, when I was too young to know what the heck was going on. My sister, whose birthday is today, had a Yellow Submarine lunchbox! (No, we don't know where it is). This transformation is almost too easy, but it was the first name to draw a chuckle, always a good measure for what goes in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment