Saturday, May 24, 2014

May 24, 2014

It isn't (yet) raining on Folklife! Having ventured out to the Tractor last night for The Minus 5, Mikey and Matty, and Stag (great show!), we're skipping the festival in favor of yardwork and donating blood. Here are some well named bands who as far as I know are also not at Folklife:

Assuming We Survive
An ominous beginning -- or optimistic, depending on context. Either way, this group must be hard-core.

Demons Carry Symphonies
I suspect Berlioz knew this.


Hair and Space Museum
I love how the addition of a single letter transforms an inspiring institution into something laugh-out-loud ridiculous. Now I'm thinking of that video where an astronaut washes her hair in microgravity.

Organik Time Machine
Each of us has one, a meat sack carrying our consciousness inexorably into the future.

Whirr
Onomatopoeia names are always welcome! I'd like to see them on a bill with The Low Hums.

No comments:

Post a Comment