Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 13, 2013

I'm a day late due to a very busy Saturday of wildly diverse activities: helped lead a spiritual retreat in the morning, then into the sparkly purple minidress and over-the-knee boots for a party at Teatro Zinzanni in the late afternoon and evening. Naturally, I caught a cold; lucky I didn't get whiplash. But there's always time to celebrate great band names:

Books on Fate
It sounds like it's going to be Books on [some audio medium] and then takes a turn for the cosmic.

Coho Mountain String Ticklers
"Tickle" is the perfect verb for how bluegrass players get sound out of their instruments, and also how this name affected me.

Holy Bourbon Church
My temperance foremothers would be shocked, but what time are the services?

Microscopic Suffering
Seen through the right lens, even tiny suffering fills the field of view.

Transmissionary Six
Automotive meets evangelical.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment