Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

Square Pig in a Round Hole debuts today! I hope to have some fun and perhaps offer support to people doing live music in this virtual age. Everyone's a winner -- selected band names are not ranked, but are listed in alphabetical order for want of a better system.

  This one makes the list because of the surprise ending to a cliche. 

  I've been seeing this band name for months, and it always makes me laugh. The wordplay and the image it evokes put it on the list.

  This one is fun to say aloud, and it has an appealing neighborhood-level local vibe.

  Brutal, badass and hilarious all at once.
  Local flavor, and I've always liked the word "ruckus," so what can I say? A winner. Go, White Center!

Support creativity and local music!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment